We are now proud to announce that the Centre will be reopening on Tuesday 8th September for ESOL lessons.
We have been working behind the scenes to make it as safe as possible by putting into place social distancing measures, hand washing/sanitising facilities, and limiting the number of learners who can attend at any one time. It is also advised that face coverings are worn whilst at the centre.
Below is a list of the measures being implemented:
- Hand washing on entering and leaving the building.
- A maximum of 5 learners at any one time.
- All learners and staff staying a minimum of 2m away from each other at any time.
- The use of hand sanitiser when handling paper or resources.
- Cleaning of tables and stationery after each session.
To ensure that only 5 learners are at the centre on any day and to avoid unnecessary travel to the centre, ALL LESSONS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE. Visit www.hemccfl.org.uk/lessonbooking to do so. Here you can request a lesson for up to 1 month in advance. Lessons can be booked one at a time and are on a first-come-first-served basis. You will receive an email when your booking has been processed and approved. Please bring this email with you when you attend.
Bookings are now being taken for lessons from 8th September!